Some of our present franchisee owners started their career at McAlister’s working at the front counter. And some of our counter employees are so happy where they are, they don’t want to go anywhere else. Whether you want a great job for now or a career with a future, McAlister’s is for you.
We believe in providing a solid quality of life for our employees, and our operation shows it. For example:
- Our uniforms are simple khaki pants, knit shirts and tees.
- Nothing embarrassing or uncomfortable.
- We don’t serve breakfast or alcohol. That means our days don’t start extra early or go extra late and you can get the rest and family time you need.
- Your work environment is clean and comfortable; with no deep fryers, stoves or mixers and minimal cooking. You won’t go home smelling like old fries.
- We prepare all management recruits with an extensive training program, in both restaurant and classroom environments.
We also offer:
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- 401K Plan w/ Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental Insurance
- EAP Program
- Discount Meal Program at our Company owned restaurants
Our atmosphere may be casual but our approach to business is anything but. We’re one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the Southeast with plans to go from coast to coast. You can bet that means loads of new opportunities at every level.
If you think a career at McAlister’s Deli is right for you, click on the appropriate application link to the left. You can also print out the application and take it to your local McAlister’s Deli restaurant.