Introducing Our New Tea Pass
Enjoy tea all month for only $6.99*
How to Purchase
Purchasing Tea Pass is simple. First you will need to be a McAlister’s Rewards member. After sign up, purchase Tea Pass online at participating locations. Your first Tea Pass Daily Tea reward will appear in your account the day after initial purchase.All purchases of the Tea Pass are subject to additional terms and conditions at: https://www.mcalistersdeli.com/rewards/tea-pass/terms
How to Redeem
Your Daily Tea reward is good for one free tea per day, for 30 days straight and expired daily. Your reward does not accumulate if not redeemed. There are two ways to redeem your ‘Daily Tea’ reward:
Online or App
Apply at check out from “available offers and rewards” after adding tea to your basket. *Sales tax and a service fee of $0.35 will be charged on each daily Tea Pass redemption via online or app orders.
Scan your reward QR code to apply your Daily Tea reward at register or the team member can look up your reward using the phone number associated with your rewards account. *In-store redemption of the daily Tea Pass not subject to the service fee, but sales or other local tax may be imposed as required by law.
How to Repurchase
To keep the tea coming after 30 days, purchase another Tea Pass by going online and reordering through a participating location while signed into your account.
Tea Pass FAQs
- How do I purchase a Tea Pass?
- You can purchase a Tea Pass in the What’s New and Beverage category online and on the app where available in participating McAlister’s locations.
- Do I need to be a member of the McAlister’s rewards program to purchase a Tea Pass?
- Yes. Only members of McAlister’s rewards program can purchase, but it's easy to join. You can create an account today here.
- How do I redeem my Tea Pass?
Your Tea Pass benefits work just like a McAlister’s reward. When placing an order, you can sign into your McAlister’s account to access your rewards in the My Rewards section. Look for a reward with the name “Tea Pass Daily Tea.” You will receive a new reward each day.
To redeem in store, select “Redeem In-Store"" on the reward and scanning the reward QR code at the register. You can also provide the phone number associated with your account at the register for the team member to find and apply your reward. In-store redemptions subject to sales or other local tax as required by law.
To redeem in-app or online, add the tea to your basket and apply the reward at check out in your basket from the “Available Rewards and Offers” section. Sales tax and a service fee of $0.35 will be charged on each Tea Pass Daily Tea redemption via in-app and online orders. In-store redemptions not subject to the service fee, but sales or other local tax may be imposed as required by law.
- How many times can I redeem my Tea Pass in a day?
- You can redeem one (1) eligible beverage every day and can get unlimited refills of that same beverage each day while in-store. Rewards do not carry-over to the following day.
- Why was I charged a fee when redeeming my Tea Pass?
- All orders placed on the McAlister's app or website will be subject to a $.35 digital transaction fee.
- What beverages can I get with my Tea Pass?
- Your Tea Pass includes one (1) 32oz McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea, ½ Sweet & ½ Unsweet Tea, ½ Lemonade & ½ Sweet Tea, ½ Lemonade & ½ Unsweet, including free refills of the same beverage at any participating McAlister’s. Lemonade and other beverages are not included. Flavor shots can be added at additional cost.
- Can I purchase my Tea Pass at any location?
- Tea Pass is available to order with participating locations online or in-app only. It is not available for purchase in-store
- Can I redeem my Tea Pass at any location?
- Yes. The Tea Pass Daily Tea reward can be redeemed at all participating McAlister’s locations.
- I did not receive my Daily Tea reward after purchasing. What do I do?
- If you were not signed in at the time of purchasing Tea Pass, you will not receive the Tea Pass Daily Tea rewards. Visit mcalistersdeli.com/contact to contact our team.
- How do I cancel my Tea Pass?
- You cannot cancel your Tea Pass since it is a one-time purchase. If you decide not to redeem your Tea Pass benefits you will not be entitled to a prorated refund of any unused portion of the Tea Pass purchase price.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use my Tea Pass?
- No, we do not offer refunds for a used or unused Tea Pass.
- Are there any low contact options for redeeming my Tea Pass?
- Yes! You can redeem Tea Pass using any of the ordering methods available at your local McAlister’s: Curbside Pick-Up, Drive-Thrus, Pick-Up Windows, or McAlister’s Delivery. Order modes vary by restaurant. Sales tax and a service fee of $0.35 will be charged on each Tea Pass Daily Tea redemption via the McAlister’s Deli website, mobile app and telephone orders. In-store redemptions not subject to the service fee, but sales or other local tax may be imposed as required by law. Delivery subject to normal delivery and service fees.
- Can I purchase a Tea Pass as a gift for someone else?
- No. This is an individual benefit tied to your McAlister’s rewards account.
- Will I still get rewards points when using my Tea Pass?
- Yes, your visit will count towards earning rewards if your order includes an additional purchase. Qualifications to earn rewards points are subject to the terms and conditions of the rewards program: mcalistersdeli.com/rewards/terms
- Can I use my Tea Pass with a third-party delivery service?
- No. You cannot redeem your Tea Pass on third-party delivery service providers, but you can use our app or website for McAlister’s Delivery at participating locations and earn points on those orders as a McAlister’s Rewards member.
- Can I add flavor shots to my beverage?
- Yes, but you will be charged separately. This charge will appear in checkout below your ‘Daily Tea’ redeemable.