A Note from Our President on COVID-19
March 13, 2020
To Our Valued Guests,
At McAlister’s, we are your home away from home and that means we stick together. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting us all − where we work, live and play.
We want to let you know that your health and safety is always our top priority, and you can expect that we are making every effort to provide a healthy and safe environment for you to enjoy our Famous Tea, clubs and spuds that you crave.
Here are some measures we are taking:
- Following all guidance from national and local health organizations including Center for Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization
- Adhering to and enhancing our cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our restaurants, especially high-touch areas
- Ensuring team members who are not feeling well stay home
- Continuing to offer options for online ordering and delivery
We are proactively preparing to quickly and effectively respond as situations arise in order to protect guests and team members.
We hope you and your families stay safe and that you feel just as welcome today as ever at McAlister’s. We can’t wait to see you again, so we want to remind you that we have many ways to make you feel at ease with your experience:
- Free delivery through DoorDash for all orders placed and delivered on Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15.
- Our restaurants are open and ready to serve you, so come and join us any time!
- You can order online through our app or website.
- Pick-up stations, pick-up windows, or curbside are also available depending on your local McAlister’s.
We hope to see you soon!
Joseph T. Guith
President of McAlister’s Deli
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its genuine hospitality, sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has more than 500 restaurants in 29 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit McAlistersDeli.com, and find McAlister’s on social media at www.Facebook.com/McAlistersDeli, www.Twitter.com/McAlistersDeli and www.Instagram.com/McAlistersDeli.
Media Contacts: Public relations inquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org