- 32 oz. McAlister’s mac and cheese
- ⅔ c. shredded cheddar jack cheese blend
- ¼ c. bread crumbs
- ½ c. cooked, crumbled bacon
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together ¼ cup bacon and hot mac and cheese.
- Pour mac and cheese mixture into an oven-safe 1½ quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bread crumbs.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Garnish with remaining bacon and green onion.